The current act limits Medicare coverage of outpatient occupational therapy to $1,880 and places a separate combined limit on physical and speech therapy of $1,880.
What does OOT stand for?
OOT stands for Outpatient Occupational Therapy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OOT
We have 13 other meanings of OOT in our Acronym Attic
- Ordo Off Topicus
- Original Original Trilogy (Star Wars)
- Other Other Topics
- Out of Time
- Out of Tolerance
- Out of Topic
- Out of Touch
- Out Of Town
- Out of Training
- Out of Trend
- Over Ocean Transportation (US Marines)
- Ocarina of Time 3D (Legend of Zelda game)
- Ohio Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. (Canal Winchester, OH)
- Oklahoma Occupational Therapy Association (Oklahoma City, OK)
- One of Those Afternoons
- Order of the Antelope (Oregon)
- Order of the Arrow
- Out of the Arena (robot wars)
- Out of the Ashes
- Out of Thin Air
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enacted in 1997, the cap set a $1,590 it on how much Medicare pay toward outpatient occupational therapy in most settings.
Gulf Coast Therapy Associates provides outpatient occupational therapy services and specializes in hand therapy.