Set in the Pacific Islands, nine American women are rounded up after the evacuation of Manila to work in an outlying field hospital.
What does OLF stand for?
OLF stands for Outlying Field
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of OLF
We have 43 other meanings of OLF in our Acronym Attic
- Operation Lifesaver Educational Vehicle (rail safety; Canada)
- Orbital Life Extension Vehicle (spacecraft)
- Office de La Langue Francaise (Quebec)
- Oljearbeidernes Fellessammenslutning (Norwegian Oil Industry Association)
- Orbital Launch Facilities
- Orbiter Landing Facility
- Orbiter Lifting Frame (US NASA)
- Oregon Law Foundation (Tigard, OR)
- Oromo Liberation Front
- Outlaying Field
- Outlying Landing Field
- Outside Left Forward (soccer)
- Overload Factor
- Oxygen Limit Fraction (Suunto)
- Wolf Point, MT, USA (Airport Code)
- Ohio Learning First Alliance (est. 2001)
- Ocean Lakes Family Campground (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Oklahoma Lawyers for Children
- Open-Loop Feedback Control
- Örebro Läns Fotbolls Förbund (Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their correspondent chose to report on it from the old Nicosia Airport, controlled since 1974 by the UN; the passenger, terminal disused and noticeably disintegrating, is inhabited by pigeons and rodents, lizards and dead leaves, the old runway encircled by a golf course and sports ground, outlying fields under the plough or occupied by dispersed UN small housing estates and military barracks.
With the winter now upon us, cattle and sheep which graze on outlying fields or on fodder crops such as stubble turnips need to be provided with a dry lying area and water to ensure that their welfare meets cross compliance regulations.
Officers found no evidence of a bomb at the school, on the roof or in outlying fields, DeFranco said.
Pioneer operator and maintenance courses are now taught at Navy Outlying Field Choctaw near Milton, Fla.
A P-3C crew was doing multiple approaches to an outlying field.
In relation to bringing in sheep due to lamb from outlying fields he said there would have to be balancing of the welfare of the sheep against the spreading of the disease.
Since the day armed Serbs opened fire on farmers at work and wounded four, the Albanians had worked only in outlying fields.