This new feature is designed to simplify and speed up managing Microsoft Outlook address book.
What does OAB stand for?
OAB stands for Outlook Address Book (Microsoft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAB
We have 41 other meanings of OAB in our Acronym Attic
- Offline Address Book
- Ofis Ar Brezhoneg (Breton: Breton Language Office; France)
- Oita Asahi Broadcasting (Japan)
- Old Administration Building (various locations)
- Old Age Benefits
- Oman Arab Bank
- Operational Archives Branch (US Navy; Washington, DC)
- Operations Approval Board (USAF)
- Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil (Brazil)
- Osan Air Base (Pyong-Taek City, Kyong-Gi Province, ROK)
- Over-Active Bladder (urology)
- Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil - Seccional Rio de Janeiro (Brazilian Bar Association, Chapter Rio de Janeiro)
- Occupational Allergic Bronchial Asthma
- Ohio Alpaca Breeders Association (est. 1997)
- Ontario Agri Business Association (est. 1999; Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario Artist Blacksmith Association (Canada)
- Ortho-Amino Benzoic Acid (chemistry)
- Outdoor Amusement Business Association (Winter Park, FL)
- Ohio Association of Blood Banks
- Observe And Be Curious
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Zetafax 2007 supports Outlook address books.
Another advantage of RCC is its capability to send files via e-mail with one click to any person or group that is stored in the MS Outlook address book.
The W32/Coronex-A virus spreads by forwarding itself to all of the contacts in a user's Outlook address book.
Those who choose to try Plaxo's beta version are able to download the software for free, choose which Outlook address book contacts to update, and e-mails will be sent to those people prompting them to enter their most current information.
How it Works This mass-mailing worm, written in Visual Basic 6, uses Microsoft Outlook to send itself to all addresses in the Outlook Address book.
Sophos says that when executed, the file displays a message similar to 'Enable ActiveX To See Britny Pictures' (sic) before infecting the hard-drive and sending itself to all addresses in the Outlook address book.
Once activated, viruses can do anything--delete files or send themselves, together with documents on your hard drive, to some, or all, of the names in your Microsoft Outlook address book or to any Internet address.