Rudolph's hardware and process control software solutions have consistently demonstrated industry-leading productivity and performance in outgoing quality assurance (OQA) operations," said Ardy Johnson, Rudolph's vice president of marketing.
What does OQA stand for?
OQA stands for Outgoing Quality Assurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OQA
We have 2 other meanings of OQA in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Quality
- Organizing Quotient
- Orienteering Queensland (Queensland, Australia)
- Outcome Questionnaire (psychiatry)
- Output Queuing
- Overall Quality (Star Wars Galaxies game)
- Office of Quality Assurance (various locations)
- Old Queenswoodians' Association (UK)
- Oregon Quality Assessment
- Other Qualified Adult
- Overseas Qualifications Assessment Committee (Australia; occupational therapy)
- Oklahoma Quality Award Foundation, Inc (Oklahoma, OK)
- Observatoire de la Qualité de l'Air Intérieur (French: Indoor Air Quality Monitoring)
- Offset Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- ORIA Quality Assurance Manager
- Overseas Qualifications Assessment Panel (Australian Institute of Radiography)
- Overview Quality Assessment Questionnaire
- Optical Quick Access Recorder
- Optical Quality Analysis System
- Oregon Quality Assurance in Teaching (high need schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is particularly useful for outgoing quality assurance (OQA) and CMP applications that require higher resolution than most macro tools can offer.
NASDAQ:RTEC), the leading provider of process control systems for the semiconductor manufacturing industry, today announced its NSX([R]) 115 automated macro defect inspection tool has been selected by a major European fab for outgoing quality assurance of semiconductor devices destined for automotive applications.
At Cybeq Nano Technologies, Staat will be responsible for worldwide customer support functions including installations, field service, technical support, technical training, technical publications, outgoing quality assurance, spares and logistics.