Matt Cutts , who heads the Google team responsible for monitoring possible shenanigans, weighed in Tuesday on Google+, saying that the Chrome download site's PageRank would "also be lowered to reflect the fact that we also won't trust outgoing links from that page.
What does OGL stand for?
OGL stands for Outgoing Links
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OGL
We have 34 other meanings of OGL in our Acronym Attic
- OnMobile Global Ltd. (various locations)
- Open Gaming License
- Open General License
- Open GL (Programming API)
- Open Government Licence (UK)
- Open Graphics Library
- Operation Green Leaves (est. 1991)
- Operator Guidelines
- Optimal Guidance Law
- Orientation Group Leader (various organizations)
- Overall Grade Level
- Overlay Generation Language
- Officer Grade Limitations Act
- Oral Glucose-Lowering Agent (diabetes)
- Oregon Girls Lacrosse Association
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Landschaftsplanung und Landschaftsarchitektur (German: Austrian Society for Landscape-Design and Landscape-Architecture)
- Outfitters and Guides Licensing Board (Boise, ID)
- Open Gaming License Engine
- Optical Gravitational Lensing Experiment
- Office of Greek Life and Experiential Learning
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 properties with articles written in them that have two outgoing links in each article.
Advertisers typically place a lot of value on blogs that produce original content and have a high number of incoming links, but we found that the number of outgoing links may also provide useful information on blog quality," said Mayzlin.
The system was easy to implement and should be able to add demonstrable stickiness to my pages while adding functionality to outgoing links.
Internal and external link testing is an integral part of the product, monitoring incoming and outgoing links and alerting users of broken links.