Business Editors ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 23, 2004 Southern LINC(R), the wireless communications service from Southern Company (NYSE: SO), announced today that it has entered into an exclusive wireless communications partnership with the Outfitters Association of America (OAOA), a global association of outdoor enthusiasts.
What does OAOA stand for?
OAOA stands for Outfitters Association of America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAOA
We have 3 other meanings of OAOA in our Acronym Attic
- Orbiting Astronomical Observatory
- Oregon Academy of Ophthalmology
- Orthogonalized Atomic Orbital
- Other Authorised Operator (telecommunications)
- Otkrytoe Aktsionernoe Obschestvo (Russian: Open Joint Stock Corporation)
- Over and Out
- Overall Opinion (marketing)
- Owned and Operated
- Oklahoma Airport Operators Association (est. 1983)
- Oregon Athletic Officials Association (high school sports)
- Operations Analysis Office Air Force
- Operations Analysis Office, Air Force Logistics Command
- Occupational Access and Opportunity Commission (Florida Department of Education)
- Older Adult Opportunity Center (various universities)
- Otsego Area Occupational Center (vocational school; Stamford, NY)
- On And Off Instruments
- Once and Only Once
- Older Adult Outpatient Program (San Francisco, CA)
- Otley Action for Older People (UK)
- l'Oreal Paris