The MALD-J adds radar-jamming capability to the basic MALD platform without altering the decoy's outer mold line.
What does OML stand for?
OML stands for Outer Mold Line
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of OML
We have 73 other meanings of OML in our Acronym Attic
- Operation Medical Libraries
- Operational Multi-Crew Limitation (aviation)
- Optimal Muscle Length
- Orbit Motion Limited
- Order of Merit List
- Ordinary Maternity Leave (UK)
- Oregon Medical Laboratories (Springfield, OR)
- Organizational Maintenance Level
- Orkester Mandolina Ljubljana (Mandolin Orchestra from Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Orquestra Metropolitana de Lisboa (Portugese)
- Outermost Layer
- Overall Migration Limit (food packaging)
- Ohio Mortgage Loan Act (financial regulation)
- Ohio Moss and Lichen Association (cryptogams)
- Oklahoma Master Locksmith Association (est. 1970)
- Old Mutual Life Assurance Co. Ltd.
- Oregon Minority Lawyers Association (Lake Oswego, OR)
- Outer Membrane Lipoprotein A (antigen)
- Old Mutual Life Assurance Company South Africa
- Official Major League Baseball
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new capsule would have the same outer mold lines as the original Apollo capsules, small enough to be carried to the space station inside a shuttle.
The SpaceDev Dream Chaser(TM) uses the same outer mold line (shape) as the HL-20 Personnel Launch System, but would fly six passengers instead of the HL-20 ten passengers, thus saving weight, which may improve handling.
The company is under contract to perform airframe depot support, which includes periodic restoration of the aircraft's outer mold line once every seven years; hardness maintenance testing; and analytic condition inspections.
The major task in airframe maintenance is restoration of the aircraft's outer mold line to its precise specifications.