February 4 (THE NATION): Police official said that unknown men had placed explosives along the outer boundary wall of Deputy Director FIA Akbar Baloch.
What does OBW stand for?
OBW stands for Outer Boundary Wall
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OBW
We have 18 other meanings of OBW in our Acronym Attic
- On-Board Vapor Recovery (vehicle technology)
- Open Beker Van Vlaanderen (Dutch: Open Cup of Flanders)
- Occupied Band Width
- Oh By the Way
- One Block Wonder (quilting)
- Online Brutal Wrestling
- Original Bank Wrapped (rolled coins)
- Original Buffalo Wings (California)
- Original-Bank-Wrapper (numismatics)
- Outer Banks Wedding Association
- Oh Brother Where Art Thou (movie)
- Okanagan Basin Water Board (British Columbia, Canada)
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- Onboard Wireless Data Collection
- Oklahoma Boll Weevil Eradication Organization
- Old Bridge Wrestling Festival (New Jersey)
- On-Board Web Interface
- Old Bastards Wine Tasting
- Oxford Book of Welsh Verse
Samples in periodicals archive:
While videographing the route to Raksha Bhawan, I had also videographed the outer boundary wall of Prime Minister's residence," Headley's interrogation report said.
According to officials, the oil refinery has been shut down completely after floodwaters reached its outer boundary wall.