The new use of the site, as a place for outdoor recreation and wellbeing programs by the Outdoor Education Group is ideal, Ms Lovell said.
What does OEG stand for?
OEG stands for Outdoor Education Group (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OEG
We have 35 other meanings of OEG in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Electronic Government (US OMB)
- Old English Game (chicken breed)
- Olfactory Ensheathing Glia
- Oligo Ethylene Glycol
- Olympic Entertainment Group (European Casino Association)
- Online Education Group (Career Education Corporation)
- Ontology Engineering Group (Spain)
- Operational Exposure Guide
- Operations Evaluation Group
- Organization and Equipment Guide
- Old English Game Bantams (poultry)
- Old English Game Bantam Club of America
- Olfactory Ensheating Glial Celler (Norwegian: Olfactory Ensheating Glial cells)
- Officer Exercising General Court-Martial Jurisdiction
- Online Encyclopedia for Genetic Epidemiology
- Ontario Ethanol Growth Fund (Canada)
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Zytometrie (Austrian Society for Cytometry; Vienna, Austria)
- Open European GPL (Grand Prix Legends) League
- Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting
- Organization Effectiveness General Officer Steering Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: The Register-Guard Nearby Nature volunteer orientation session set The outdoor education group Nearby Nature will hold an orientation session for potential volunteers Wednesday in Eugene.