Payment Technology Designed For Speed, Durability The rugged, high security HFT 505 outdoor card payment terminal, conveniently mounts near the retail transaction drawer, or the pneumatic prescription delivery terminal at pharmacy drive-up locations.
What does OCPT stand for?
OCPT stands for Outdoor Card Payment Terminal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCPT
We have 4 other meanings of OCPT in our Acronym Attic
- Oral Calcitriol Pulse Treatment
- Oral-Controlled Provocation Test
- Orange Children & Parents Together, Inc. (Orange, CA)
- Orange County Power Team
- Oregon Congress of Parents and Teachers
- Organização Comunista dos Presos do Tarrafal (Portugal)
- Original Color Preservation Technology (EXiM)
- OSAP Community Partnership Training
- Oscoda County Public Transit (Michigan)
- Oswego County Public Transit (New York)
- Outdoor Card Processor Thermal (paper)
- Outreach to Children of Parents in Treatment
- Over Current Protection Tester
- Ontario Child Protection Training Program (Canada; welfare program)
- Operator Console Processing Unit
- Office of the Chief of Psychological Warfare (US DoD)
- Oliver Chilled Plow Works (Indiana)
- Overlay Co-Planar Waveguide
- Operational Complexity of the System
- Orange County Partnership for Young Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quick Service Payment Technology = Faster Transactions Hypercom's HFT 500 family of outdoor card payment terminals deliver highly secure, fast and easy-to-use payment technology for merchants who want to speed transactions, increase customer satisfaction and generate repeat business.
Hypercom Terminals, American Express Processing are the Recipes for Faster, Smarter and Easier Transactions in Quick Serve Restaurants Hypercom's HFT 500 outdoor card payment terminal and American Express transaction processing makes this speed possible.