In results- and outcome-based management we have a shared interest with the governments of developing countries.
What does OBM stand for?
OBM stands for Outcome-Based Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBM
We have 49 other meanings of OBM in our Acronym Attic
- Optimized Bandwidth Management (Cisco)
- Optimum Business Model
- Orbital Ballistic Missile
- Ordnance Bench Mark
- Organizational Behavior Management
- Original Box & Manual
- Original Brand Manufacturer
- Original Brand Manufacturing
- Out Board Motor
- Out of Band Management
- Overlapped Block Matching
- Own Brand Management (business management and strategy)
- Own Brand Manufacturing
- Oxford Benefit Management, Inc. (Oxford Health Plans, LLC subsidiary)
- Ocean Beach Mainstreet Association (San Diego, CA)
- Oklahoma Bridal Merchant Association
- Online Business Management Association (UK)
- Oakes-Beitman Memorial Branch Library (Pleasant Hill, OH)
- Ocean Beach Malibu Club (Booker Bay, New South Wales, Australia)
- Optional Binding Mandatory Curtailment (Pacific Gas & Electric Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16) After emphasizing the importance of recognizing the adult learners' needs and ways to accommodate and develop better training programs suited to these needs, departments must consider a lesson plan that incorporates teaching methods focused on the adult learner, as well as one that reflects a progressive, affective outcome-based management philosophy.
In the context of inbound supply, outcome-based management efforts reflect the extent that purchasing organizations emphasize results.