2) At that time, a new generation of patient oriented outcome questionnaires for spinal treatments became available, and due to their conceptual approach, psychometric properties, and brevity, the so-called COMI (Core Outcome Measures Index) for back and neck patients was endorsed by Eurospine as the official outcome instrument of Spine Tango.
What does OQ stand for?
OQ stands for Outcome Questionnaire (psychiatry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OQ
We have 1 other meaning of OQ in our Acronym Attic
- Openbaar Psychiatrisch Ziekenhuis (Dutch: Public Psychiatric Hospital)
- Openbaar Psychiatrisch Zorgcentrum (Dutch: Public Psychiatric Care Rekem; The Netherlands)
- Operational Pointing Zone (astronomy)
- Ogólnopolskie Porozumienie Zwi±zków Zawodowych (All Poland Trade Union Alliance)
- Officers Quarters
- Operational Qualification
- Operator Qualification (personnel qualification in the natural gas and liquid pipeline business)
- Optical Quality
- Organizing Quotient
- Orienteering Queensland (Queensland, Australia)
- Output Queuing
- Overall Quality (Star Wars Galaxies game)
- Office of Quality Assurance (various locations)
- Old Queenswoodians' Association (UK)
- Oregon Quality Assessment
- Other Qualified Adult
- Outgoing Quality Assurance
- Overseas Qualifications Assessment Committee (Australia; occupational therapy)
- Oklahoma Quality Award Foundation, Inc (Oklahoma, OK)
- Observatoire de la Qualité de l'Air Intérieur (French: Indoor Air Quality Monitoring)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the topics are outcome measures in New Zealand, the outcome questionnaire system as a practical application for mental health care settings, one Canadian province's experience implementing it in community mental health, older people, non-government organizations, drug and alcohol services, stakeholder perspectives, and some economic and policy considerations.
The Aberdeen Menorrhagia Clinical Outcome Questionnaire (AMCOQ) was used as a disease-specific measure of the impact of treatment.
Incorporation of patient satisfaction leads to more modest and realistic appraisals of outcome questionnaire performance thus a satisfaction questionnaire should change as appropriate to address the ongoing needs of the organization and its customers.
In this case, post-treatment scores are obtained from the last session for which an outcome questionnaire is available.
The reference measure for the current study was the Outcome Questionnaire (OQ-45; Lambert & Finch, 1999).
Based on expert interviews, research and studies, the report examines how the means to recruit patients online and track their experience via patient-reported outcome questionnaires and sensors in real-time has the potential to transform how observational studies are conducted.
Several different clinical outcome questionnaires have been used without substantial evidence standardizing the results.