com just launched the world's first virtual outbound telemarketing service, giving business owners an inexpensive and efficient way to operate cost-effective telemarketing campaigns.
What does OBTM stand for?
OBTM stands for Outbound Telemarketing
This definition appears rarely
We have 1 other meaning of OBTM in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Baton Twirling Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Orange Blossom Tennis Association (Orlando, FL)
- Oregon Business Travel Association
- Old Babylonian Text Corpus (reference)
- Organizational Behavior Teaching Conference
- One Body Transition Densities
- Offboard Targeting Experiments (aviation)
- Outer Banks Task Force (North Carolina)
- One Bit TIFF Interface (printing technology)
- Offences Brought to Justice (UK; also seen as OBJ)
- Ophthalmic Branch of the Trigeminal Nerve
- On Board Track On Jam
- Oakbrook Terrace Park District (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
- Oklahoma Boston Terrier Rescue Society
- N-Oxydiethylene Benzothiazole 2-Sulfenamide
- Offender Based Tracking System (Connecticut)
- Offender Based Transaction Statistics
- Offender Based Transaction System (Florida)
- Office of Building Technology, State and Community Programs (US DoE)
- On-Board Test Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stonebridge claimed that the distinction made in the Telemarketing Sales Rule between internal outbound telemarketing operations (nonregulated) and external outbound telemarketing operations (regulated) violates the equal protection rights of insurance providers who rely on third-party telemarketing.
Locate, design and build services are the customer contact functions most often outsourced today, while CRM applications are fourth, behind outbound telemarketing and inbound customer contact.
Neilson also noted that contrary to popular belief, "preapproach mail" prior to an outbound telemarketing phone call to a business prospect does not affect the hit ratios.
OTC Bulletin Board: CFCC) announced today that it has purchased the assets of Advanced Marketing, an outbound telemarketing company based in Sea Bright, New Jersey.
Their comprehensive capabilities enable outbound telemarketing and sales teams to reach more prospects in person, thereby significantly increasing leads, pipeline, and ultimately sales revenues, and help customer service and inside sales teams handle higher volumes of inbound calls, thus raising customer responsiveness and satisfaction.
OTC Bulletin Board: CFCC) announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent to purchase the assets of Advanced Marketing, an outbound telemarketing company based in Sea Bright, New Jersey.
Uniting TeleVantage and Odyssey Super Dialer System Improves Outbound Telemarketing and Business-to-Business Prospecting Artisoft(R), Inc.