More than half of surveyed utilities plan to upgrade or replace their outage management system (OMS) in the next two years according to BRIDGE Industry Survey MARLBOROUGH, Mass.
What does OMS stand for?
OMS stands for Outage Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMS
We have 257 other meanings of OMS in our Acronym Attic
- Organización Mundial de la Salud
- Organizational Maintenance Shop
- Organizational Maintenance Squadron (USAF)
- Organizational Management Study
- Organizzazione Mondiale Per La Sanità (Italy)
- Orientation and Mobility Specialist (healthcare)
- Osteopathic Medical Student
- Otitis Media Susceptibility
- Ottoson Middle School (Arlington, Massachusetts, USA)
- Otwell Middle School (Cumming, GA)
- Outlook Mobile Service (Microsoft Outlook 2007)
- Output Per Man-Shift (mining)
- Over My Shoulder
- Overseas Mission Society
- Oxford Management Services (Fort Pierce, FL)
- Manganese Oxide Octahedral Molecular Sieves
- Optical Multiplexer Section Dedicated Protection Ring
- Operational Mode Summary/Mission Profile
- Office Management Student Association (Malaysia)
- Offshore Marine Service Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
ACS, the oldest privately-owned provider of real-time utility information systems, will provide the Envox-based voice solutions to its customers as additional modules for PRISM, the company's real- time outage management system that is currently being used by more than 200 utilities worldwide.
Intergraph recently rolled out a next-generation Geospatial Information and Outage Management System (GIS-OMS) powered by Intergraph's G/Electric solution, for Companhia de Electricidade de Macau--CEM, S.
14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- San Diego Gas & Electric(SDG&E) today announced the launch of an advanced Outage Management System (OMS) that will use new "smart grid" technology to speed up the detection of power outages and help utility personnel restore electricity to customers faster than ever before.
The offering leverages data from the smart grid network to deliver reliable and actionable information to existing Outage Management Systems (OMS).
EventAssure is a multi-service outage management system that provides cable operators automated identification of plant and service outages through correlation of events.
4 Outage Management System to Undergo Changes in Coming Years 2.
4 Outage Management System to Undergo Changes in Coming Years 8 2.