In addition, new projects requiring their immediate attention can make the first day back seem overwhelming" She suggests that organizing yourself before a vacation can minimize the time spent playing catch-up upon your return, and offers these tips: * Use out-of-office features.
What does OOF stand for?
OOF stands for Out-of-Office Feature
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OOF
We have 14 other meanings of OOF in our Acronym Attic
- Options On Futures
- Oracles of Fire (book by Bryan Davis)
- Order of Forfeiture (legal)
- Other Official Flows
- Out of Facility (business slang)
- Out of Focus
- Out of Force (insurance)
- Out of Frame
- Out of Freeze
- Out of Funding
- Outcomes and Outputs Framework (Australia)
- Office of Odious Federal Conspiracies (comic strip Tom the Dancing Bug)
- Old Oundelian Football Club (UK)
- Ordonnances d'Organisation des Forces Canadiennes
- Object-Oriented and Functional Data Model
- Optical Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Office of First Entry (trade)
- Object Oriented Finite Element
- Object-Oriented Function Points (software engineering)
- Occupational Opportunities for Refugees & Asylum Seekers (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Esource created a Lotus Web-enabled out-of-office feature for AvestaPolarit's Domino-based mail system with multiple mail clients across North America.
An Out-of-Office feature automatically escalates tickets straight to CMIT Solutions if a particular internal staff member is out of the office.