NYSE: ARB) has launched a new educational series that includes insights on Out-of-home Video Advertising Bureau (OVAB) Audience Metrics Guidelines for digital out-of-home place-based media advertising affiliates.
What does OVAB stand for?
OVAB stands for Out-of-Home Video Advertising Bureau (now Digital Place-Based Advertising Association; New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Original Video Animation
- Outlook Voice Access (software)
- Overflow Flag for Accumulator A in STO
- Overhead Value Analysis
- Owners Value Added
- Ozark Virtual Airlines
- Organic Viticulture Association Australia
- Ottawa Valley Adjusters Association (est. 1961; Canada)
- Ohio Valley Automotive Aftermarket Association (Hilliard, OH)
- Office of Value Added Agriculture Outreach
- Ohio Valley Archaeological Consultants, Ltd. (Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Valley Athletic Conference
- Ojai Valley Athletic Club (Ojai, CA)
- Oklahoma Visual Arts Coalition
- Ossining Volunteer Ambulance Corps (est. 1958; Ossining, NY)
- OVAC Visual Systems (formerly Okay Vision-Aide Corp.; Cathedral City, CA)
- Oblong Viola Case with Hydrometer
- Oxfordshire Visual Arts Development Agency (Oxford, UK)
- Office of Vocational and Adult Education
- Oberbergische Verkehrsgesellschaft AG (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Suzanne Alecia, president of the New York-based Out-of-Home Video Advertising Bureau (OVAB), digital out-of-home video is a $1.
The methodology was consistent with the Audience Metrics Guidelines published by the Out-of-Home Video Advertising Bureau (OVAB) that ensure uniformity and accuracy in audience reporting metrics.
ADCENTRICITY is also a member of the Out-of-Home Video Advertising Bureau, The ARF and POPAI.
Ripple, a network of screens located in specialty retail locations featuring content that informs, entertains and connects people to their world, announced today that the company has joined the Out-of-Home Video Advertising Bureau (OVAB), an association of out-of-home video networks and suppliers dedicated to the growth and regulation of the booming out-of-home media market.
ADCENTRICITY is also a member of the Out-of-Home Video Advertising Bureau, The ARF and POPAI and recently won an award for best local campaign given by MediaPost.
About OVAB Founded in 2007, the Out-of-Home Video Advertising Bureau (OVAB) represents leading out-of-home video networks and the advertising community that is actively engaged in planning, buying and evaluating the effectiveness of the medium.
BroadSign combines extensive expertise in digital signage software, media, advertising, and information technology and is a member of the Out-of-home Video Advertising Bureau (OVAB), OVAB Europe, OAAA, the Digital Signage Association, CODA and POPAI.