13 /PRNewswire/ -- Obie Media Corporation (Nasdaq: OBIE), a leading out-of-home advertising provider, acquired the outdoor advertising assets of Billings, Montana-based Sign Products and Sheridan, Wyoming-based Empire Neon for a total of $1.
What does OOHA stand for?
OOHA stands for Out-of-Home Advertising
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OOHA
- Object Oriented Groupware Platforms
- Ontario Oil and Gas Wells (database; Canada)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Orbital Operations Handbook
- Out of Here
- Out of Hide
- Out of Home
- Out of Hospital
- Out of Hours
- Our Own Handball Association (New York)
- Out-Of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Object-Oriented Hypermedia Design Methodology
- Object-Oriented Hypermedia Design Model
- Object Oriented Harbour GUI
- N-3-Oxo-Octanoyl Homoserine Lactone
- Okimaw Ohci Healing Lodge (Maple Creek, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Out of Hours Learning
- Office of Occupational Health Nursing (OSHA division)
- Ontario Occupational Health Nurses Association
- Organizational and Occupational Health Psychology (West University Timisoara; Romania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With 108 franchises in 46 cities, TDI is one of the big three in out-of-home advertising, along with Gannett Outdoor and Patrick Media.
Provider of Non-Traditional Out-of-Home Advertising Solutions MINNEAPOLIS -- AllOver Media, Inc.
Alternative out-of-home advertising is one of the fastest-growing segments of the media industry, expanding at double-digit rates every year from 2001 to 2006 and posting compound annual growth of 22.
NYSE:CCU), headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, is a global leader in the out-of-home advertising industry with radio and television stations and outdoor displays around the world.
Leaders in integrating GestureTek's unique and patented interactive systems, InTouch Media Group has teamed up with Titan Worldwide and Titan Canada--the world's fastest growing out-of-home advertising company--to manage and deliver advertising clients to this dazzling, attention-grabbing medium.
Chicago O'Hare International Airport to House Digital Billboard Network Reaching Elite Business Travelers Through LED Displays PHOENIX -- Clear Channel Outdoor (NYSE:CCO) announced today that it has launched its first indoor digital billboard network at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, strengthening its leadership in the digital out-of-home advertising business.
About Clear Channel Communications Clear Channel Communications, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, is a global leader in the out-of-home advertising industry with radio and television stations and outdoor displays in various countries around the world.