Among topics addressed in 35 contributions: mathematical models of robot motion, data fusion, image registration and fusion, sensors and instrumentation, multi-robot coordination, real-time system identification of an unstable vehicle, neuro-fuzzy fault-tolerant aircraft autoland controllers, target tracking using a 2D radar, and modeling out-of-sequence measurements.
What does OOS stand for?
OOS stands for Out-Of-Sequence
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of OOS
We have 56 other meanings of OOS in our Acronym Attic
- Out of Shape
- Out of Sight
- Out Of Specification
- Out of Square
- Out of State
- Out of Stock
- Out of Straightness (pipeline condition leading to buckling)
- Out of Style
- Out of Supply
- Out of Synchronization
- Outside of Society (Macromedia Flash game development team)
- Oxfam Online Shop
- Object Oriented Systems Analysis
- Object-Oriented Software Architecture (computer science workshop)
- Office for Outer Space Affairs (United Nations)
- Office of Outreach Services and Alliances (US DOL)
- Offshore Oil Scouts Association (Metairie, LA)
- Out of State Attorney (volunteer poll worker)
- Object-Oriented Systems Analysis and Design
- Ordinance on the Occupational Safety in Biotechnology (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second trailer for the Spaghetti Western features a more linear plot line than previous trailers, some of which were pieced together with out-of-sequence clips.
They found less neural correlation during the second viewings and during viewings with out-of-sequence scenes.
The opportunity to correct the car's out-of-sequence mileage readings has been resisted.
With robust ISO[R]-based templates for commercial products and complete support for all transaction types, including out-of-sequence processing, Duck Creek's policy system streamlines carriers' product development, binding and policy issuance processes.
The work intended to be carried out on the flue was an out-of-sequence, one-off job which could have been timetabled better.
824 jitter and wander requirements by demonstrating a consistent resilience to packet network impairments, including packet delay variation, end-to-end latency, packet loss, and out-of-sequence packets on operator networks.
Some specific research and projects described include a unified out-of-sequence measurements fusion algorithm for WSN, a cluster-based watermarking technique for relational databases, an image semantic search engine, and the application of data mining technology in CRM of commercial banks.