ANAHEIM - Catcher Bengie Molina ended his boycott of the print media Friday, about four months after an article or articles calling him fat and out of shape angered him.
What does OOS stand for?
OOS stands for Out of Shape
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OOS
We have 56 other meanings of OOS in our Acronym Attic
- Order of Sargeras (gaming guild)
- Order of Selection
- Order of Service (religious worship)
- Oregon Orchid Society (Portland, OR)
- Origin of Symmetry
- Ottawa Orchid Society (Canada)
- Out of School
- Out of Scope
- Out of Season
- Out Of Service (police dispatch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``I started to fall out of my routine, and my arm fell out of shape again,'' Lowry told the Salem Statesman Journal.
It was apparent the nine-year veteran had rounded out of shape during the lockout, but he did provide a spark in Sunday's rally against the Bulls.