Once connected to the Internet, the user will open the application to view the updated expense report, which includes both out of pocket expenses and any new expenses charged to a corporate credit card.
What does OOPE stand for?
OOPE stands for Out of Pocket Expenses (health insurance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OOPE
We have 2 other meanings of OOPE in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Ocean Policy Advisory Council
- Out of Place Artifact (archeology)
- Object-Oriented Procedure Call (computing)
- Oceans Observation Panel for Climate
- Oleyl-Oxyethyl-Phosphoryl-Choline (enzyme)
- Olive Oil Phenolic Compounds (pharmacology)
- Out-of-Pocket Cost (finance)
- Object Oriented Programming and Design (software course)
- Office of Orphan Products Development (FDA)
- Object-Oriented Programming Environment
- Out of Programme Experience (training programs; UK)
- Office for Official Publications of the European Communities
- Object-Oriented Particle-in-Cell (plasma physics)
- Object-Oriented Programmable Integrated Circuit
- Object Oriented Programming Language
- Object Oriented Project Management
- Object-Oriented Programming and Models of Concurrency
- Out-of-Pocket Medical Expenses
- Object-Oriented Programing Meta-Language
- Object-Oriented Petri Net