Winter beers like Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale, Anchor Brewing's Our Special Ale and Redhook's Winterhook use a different recipe every year.
What does OSA stand for?
OSA stands for Our Special Ale (Anchor Christmas Ale)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSA
We have 295 other meanings of OSA in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Society of Anesthesiologists
- Oregon Student Association (est. 1975)
- Organización de Seguros Africanos (Spanish: African Insurance Organization)
- Organización Sionista Argentina
- Organization of Staff Analysts (New York, NY)
- Organizations and Strategies in Astronomy
- Organizzazione degli Stati Americani
- Oscilloquartz SA (Switzerland)
- Osteosarcoma (tumors)
- Otto Schulze Autometer
- Out of Station Allowance
- Outfitting Supply Activity
- Outfitting Support Activity
- Outside Air
- Outstanding Service Award
- Overseas Students' Association (University of Adelaide, Australia)
- Overseas Subscribers Agents (lottery agent)
- Owatonna Soccer Association (Minnesota)
- Oxford Spires Academy (UK)
- Öffentliche Versicherung Sachsen-Anhalt (German: public insurance of Sachsen-Anhalt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
came out with Our Special Ale in 1975 that the old holiday beer style made its contemporary comeback.
This year he's considering a tasting of Victory's Old Horizontal and a bottled tasting of Anchor Brewing's Our Special Ale.