Sharjah: Brandon Martis of Our Own English High School, Sharjah, cracked the first century in the Maxtalent Global Vision Cup inter-school cricket tournament being held under the auspices of the Sharjah Cricket Council.
What does OOEHS stand for?
OOEHS stands for Our Own English High School (Dubai)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Out of Energy
- Out of Expectation (chemical-analytical results)
- Out-of-Order Execution
- Overall Operation Efficiency
- Owasippe Outdoor Education Center (Whitehall, MI)
- Oxford Orthopaedic Engineering Centre (Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, UK)
- Object-Oriented Event-Driven
- Oberoesterreichische Dartsfederation (Austria)
- Office of Outreach, Employee Education & Training (USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service)
- Object Oriented Enterprise Modeling
- Oklahoma Office of Emergency Management
- Other Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Open Online Education Network
- Object-Oriented Extension Point
- Object-Oriented Extension Point / Instantiation Task
- Object-Oriented and Entity-Relationship Modeling (conference)
- Olive Oil European Style (Europe; olive oil-promotional campaign)
- Obama Organizing Fellows
- Object of Functionality
Samples in periodicals archive:
7DAYS joined 6,000 students from Our Own English High School in Al Warqa, Dubai, who participated in the event.
Several young girl students voiced their opinions about the 'oppressed state of women' and the need to end the discrimination, at the first Young Women's Leadership Summit held at GEMS Our Own English High School, Dubai (Al Warq' branch) on Saturday.
Half-dozen kids representing traffic lights and road signs showed around 1,600 students of Our Own English High School how to behave well on school buses and in their parents' car, and the proper way of crossing a street.
Dubai: GEMS Our Own English High School Dubai came up with a fine performance to dominate the 2nd CBD Youth Athletics Championships held at the Dubai Police Officers' Club late on Saturday.
Harita Jayan and Swetha Sunil from Our Own English High School (Girls), Sharjah, walked away with the top honours for their invention, a 'walking mobile charger'.
The participating teams were: Al Baniyas Club and Al Jazira Club from Abu Dhabi; Al Shabab Club, Dubai College, Our Own English High School Al Warqa, Dubai Schools Team, German Soccer Club, Indian High School, Jebel Ali Centre of Excellence, Our Own High School and Westminster School from Dubai; Sharjah Football Club from Sharjah; Al Ain Club and Our Own English High School from Al Ain; and Al Rams Club from Ras Al Khaimah.
Parents of students at Our Own English High School, Sharjah (OOEHSS) are bracing for a bus fee hike of up to 190 per cent in April.