Praised be our Lord Jesus Christ pages and courting bloggers as it tries to get the Church's message out to a wider and more youthful audience.
What does OLJC stand for?
OLJC stands for Our Lord Jesus Christ
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLJC
- Optical Line Interface Unit
- On-Line Image Verification (radiology)
- On-Demand Link Vector
- On-Line Interactive Virtual Environment (Forterra Systems, Inc.)
- Online Library of Images for Veterinary Education and Research
- On-Line Interactive Verification and Entry System (epidemiology study)
- Optical Interconnections for VLSI and Electronic Systems
- OnLine Interactive Virtual Reality
- Order of St Lazarus of Jerusalem
- Online Journal of Cardiology
- Organizational Learning Knowledge and Capabilities
- Off List Lower (rifle receiver)
- On-Line Learning
- On-Line Love
- Oral Lichenoid Lesion
- Orange Little League (Connecticut and California)
- Orient Last Layer (Rubik's Cube solving)
- Our Lady of Lourdes (Northridge, CA)
- Our Lady of the Lake (Catholic Church; Holland, MI)
- Out Loud Laughing (Internet slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This blessed festival celebrates the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Andrew (Johannes Andreas Houben), Dutch, priest of the Congregation of the Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ (1821-1893); * Marie Eugenie de Jesus (Anne-Eugenie Milleret de Brou), French, founder of the Institute of Sisters of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary (1817-1898).
When we are baptized, the pastor says: "God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, we give you thanks for freeing your sons and daughters from the power of sin and for raising them up to a new life through this holy sacrament.
As they make their final pilgrimage from life through death to fullness of life in God, Catholics today who choose cremation can find their place in the words of the church's funeral liturgy: "In the sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ, we commend to Almighty God our sister, and we commit her earthly remains to their resting place, earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
For in the ruins of Jerusalem, in the pierced, dead, and ruined body of our Lord Jesus Christ, in which we now dwell far more literally than any of us might have imagined, the Lord brings us to see, as only eyes cleansed by tears of repentance can, the omnipotence of his cruciform love.
We are always mindful of the words of our Lord Jesus Christ who said `Inasmuch as you have done this to one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me,'" said Brazier.
Largely summarized from The Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ by Dr.