Mary's Church in Spencer and most recently a member of Our Lady of the Angels Parish in Worcester.
What does OLA stand for?
OLA stands for Our Lady of the Angels (Chicago, IL Catholic school)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLA
We have 119 other meanings of OLA in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Link Amplifiers (Optivision)
- Optisch Leesbare Acceptgiro (Dutch payment order)
- Orderly Liquidation Authority (Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010)
- Ordnance Loading Apron
- Ordnance Loading Area
- Oregon Library Association
- Organizational Level Agreement
- Orlando Latin American
- Other Liquid Assets
- Our Lady Assumption (school)
- Output Level Adjust
- Overlap and Add
- Office of Legislative Affairs - Navy
- Ohio Latino Arts Association (est. 1993)
- Open Learning Agency of Australia
- Organisatie Latijns Amerika Activiteiten (Dutch: Latin America Activities Organization; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Organization of Latin American Affairs (Boston College; Boston, MA)
- Orlando Longwood Auto Auction (Longwood, FL)
- Opportunities to Learn about Business (various schools)
- Overseas Life Assurance Business Regulation 1999 (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flower festival, called Footsteps of Redeeming Love, took place at the Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Church in Coton Road.
The family said Monday that the ceremony would take place in downtown Los Angeles at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels.
This eventually led to the foundation of Our Lady of the Angels Monastery, in Irondale, outside Birmingham, Alabama in 1961.
Additionally, clergy in the Diocese of Dodge City, Kansas are none too pleased by the claim that Our Lady of the Angels is the first U.
Standing in the midst of downtown Los Angeles and dedicated in 2002, the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels serves the total Archdiocese of over four million Catholics.
Families were asked to bring one ceramic piece - a vase, a plate, anything with special meaning - to the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels through Monday, the Feast Day of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Los Angeles--The new Our Lady of the Angels Cathedral in Los Angeles, built on orders of Cardinal Roger Mahoney, is seen by many Catholics as an architectural and financial disaster.