Perpetrators must be found & prosecuted AMNESTY CAPTION(S): INQUIRY Our Lady Of Charity laundry and, left, Senator Martin McAleese SLAVE LABOUR Now derelict Sisters of Our Lady Of Charity Magdalene Laundry in North Dublin
What does OLC stand for?
OLC stands for Our Lady of Charity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLC
We have 107 other meanings of OLC in our Acronym Attic
- Operations Liaison Coordinator (various companies)
- Optical Layer Control (Lucent)
- Optical Loop Carrier
- Optics of Liquid Crystals (conference)
- Oregon Lands Coalition
- Oregon Logging Conference
- Organizational Life Cycle (business model)
- Oriental Land Company (Japan)
- Original London Cast
- Orlando Lacrosse Club (Winter Park, FL)
- Our Lady of Czestochowa (New Jersey)
- Observatorio Latinoamericano de Conflictos Ambientales (Spanish: Center for Latin American Environmental Conflicts; Chile)
- Office of Legislative and Congressional Affairs
- Ohio Lactation Consultant Association
- Ohio Lawn Care Association (Zanesville, OH)
- Ontario Lottery Corporation Act
- Orchidland Community Association, Inc.
- Oak Lane Community Action Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Orthogonalized Linear Combination of Atomic Orbitals
- On-Line Cost Accruals System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pope Benedict XVI made a historic trip to Cuba in March, visiting the island nation for the 400th anniversary of the discovery of the relic of Our Lady of Charity of El Cobre, Cuba's patron saint.
The pope will be spending his first night in Cuba at the priests' residence in El Cobre, the small town outside Santiago de Cuba that is home to the Shrine of Our Lady of Charity of Cobre, the island's patron saint.
Byline: Marsya Lennox For more than 100 years, women were called to serve God and the community at the Convent of Our Lady of Charity at Bartestree in Herefordshire.
00 Lancaster Our Lady of Charity Conference Society of St.
8 by the Cuban Episcopal Conference to coincide with the feast of Our Lady of Charity of El Cobre, national patroness, and the fifth anniversary of John Paul II's papal visit to Cuba.
The Sisters of Our Lady of Charity of Refuge ran the infamous High Park laundry in Drumcondra, North Dublin, the largest in the country.
Wenski said the pope's visit to Cuba for the 400th anniversary of Our Lady of Charity of El Cobre is as a messenger of peace and hope.