New Educational Partners include: * Indiana University (IN) * Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital (KY) * Holy Cross Hospital (MD) * Mercy Medical Center (IA) * North Central AHEC (MS), and * York District, UMC (PA) The "additional" faculty came from across the country, in all directions from Maine to California, Minnesota to Alabama, and many states in between.
What does OLBH stand for?
OLBH stands for Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital (Ashland, KY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLBH
- Owen Latin Business Association
- Office Lady Beauty Battle (TV show; Japan)
- Online Banking for Business
- Ohio Legislative Black Caucus
- Outer Lands Brewing Company (Long Island, NY)
- Overlapping Legacy BSS (Business Support System) Condition (wireless Internet)
- Ohio Legislative Black Caucus Foundation (Columbus, OH)
- Office of Local Business Development (Washington, DC)
- Ontario Liquor Boards Employees' Union (Canada)
- Oral Lee Brown Foundation (Oakland, CA)
- Our Lady of the Black Hills (Piedmont, SD)
- Official Languages and Bilingualism Institute (University of Ottawa, Canada)
- Optical Long Baseline Interferometry News (NASA forum)
- Oak Lawn Branch Library (Cranston, RI)
- Occupational Low Back Pain
- Oswestry Low Back Pain Disability Questionnaire
- Oklahoma Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- Office of Legislative Budget Review (Nassau County, NY)
- Omaha, Lincoln, and Beatrice Railway Company
- On Line Bulletin System (Career Executive Assignment exam, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wolf's civic duties include being on the boards of Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital in Ashland; the Ashland Alliance (the chamber of commerce for Kentucky's Boyd and Greenup Counties); the Ronald McDonald House in Huntington, West Virginia; the Kentucky Highlands Museum in Ashland; and the David School based in David, Kentucky, an alternative school for youth.
Jones has been an active community leader with many organizations including the Ashland Alliance, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital and the Ashland Rotary Club.