Checkpoint Systems' relationship with the Ouachita Parish Public Library dates back to the late-1980s, when the company installed a security system for the library that was built on Radio Frequency (RF) technology.
What does OPPL stand for?
OPPL stands for Ouachita Parish Public Library (Louisiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPPL
We have 10 other meanings of OPPL in our Acronym Attic
- Organisation of Pharmaceutical Producers of India
- Observation des Produits Psychotropes Illicites ou Détournés de leur Utilisation Médicamenteuse (Survey of drug abuse, France)
- Office of Pesticide Programs Information Network
- Optically Pumped Polarized Ion Source
- Ouachita Parish Police Jury (Louisiana)
- Oak Park Public Library
- Office of Professional Preparation and Licensure (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Office of Program and Public Liaison (US NIH)
- Ontario Paintball Players League (Ontario, Canada)
- Osmotic Pressure of Plasma (anesthesiology)
- Office of Policy, Program and Legislative Initiatives (US HUD)
- Occupational Performance Process Model
- Office of Procurement and Policy Management
- Old Pueblo Practice Management (Tucson, AZ)
- One-Page Project Manager
- Operational Policies and Procedures Manual
- Outside Principle Period of Maintenance
- Overlapped Pulse Position Modulation
- Ontario Pulp and Paper Makers Safety Association (est. 1915)
- Open Peer-to-Peer Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
CheckPASS will be a terrific addition to our library," notes Eileen Kontrovitz, Head of Automation, Ouachita Parish Public Library.