Canada's Top 10 Life Science Companies Competition is an annual competition developed by the Ottawa Life Sciences Council (OLSC) to showcase Canada's top investment prospects.
What does OLSC stand for?
OLSC stands for Ottawa Life Sciences Council (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLSC
We have 18 other meanings of OLSC in our Acronym Attic
- Office Live Small Business (Microsoft)
- One-Leg Standing Balance Test
- Optical Lower Side-Band
- Our Lady and St. Bede (UK)
- Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club (California)
- Office of Legal Services Coordination (Australia)
- Office of the Legal Services Commissioner (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Official Leinster Supporters Club (est. 2007; Ireland; rugby fan club)
- On-Line Services Committee (Iowa Counties Information Technology Organization)
- Ontario Library Services Centre (Kitchener, Canada)
- Override, Limit & Status Check
- Office of the Legal Services Complaints Commissioner (regulator)
- Ormen Lange Subsea Compression Pilot (project)
- Oak Lodge Sanitary District (Oak Grove, OR)
- Off-Line Storage Device
- Oleander Leaf Scorch Disease (plant bacteria)
- Olentangy Local School District (Ohio)
- Office of Labor Standards Enforcement (San Francisco, CA city government)
- Office of Life Support Education (est. 1993; University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Ordinary Least-Squares Estimation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Axela was recently selected as one of "Canada's Top 10 Life Science Companies" by the Ottawa Life Sciences Council.
Antoine Noujaim, has received the BioNorth 2004 National Merit Award presented by the Ottawa Life Sciences Council ("OLSC").
To generate greater innovation and productivity, Canada needs more better trained managers in the life sciences," said Ken Lawless, President of the Ottawa Life Sciences Council, home of the country's fastest growing life science cluster.
TSX: EIA) is very pleased to announce that it has been named one of Canada's Top Ten Life Sciences Corporate Financing & Partnering Prospects by the Ottawa Life Sciences Council (OLSC).
Young, ECIC, vice-president of medicinal chemistry at the Merck Frosst Centre for Therapeutic Research, has been awarded the National Merit Award by the Ottawa Life Sciences Council "for his outstanding leadership and contribution to medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical research in Canada.
Ottawa Life Sciences Council (OLSC), a not-for-profit organization committed to stimulating the growth of the life sciences sector in the Ottawa area, announced the winners of Canada's Top 10 Life Sciences Corporate Investment and/or Partnering Prospects in conjunction with BioNorth 2001.
The Ottawa Life Sciences Council, Ottawa, ON, spearheaded the creation of the Ottawa Biotechnology Incubation Centre (OBIC).