For example, the development of the Ottawa knee rules has seen clear guidelines laid down for physiotherapists to follow and these have been shown to reduce the number of unnecessary films by at least 25% without risking patient safety (Nugent 2004), while Auleley, Ravaud et al.
What does OKR stand for?
OKR stands for Ottawa Knee Rules (emergency medicine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OKR
We have 4 other meanings of OKR in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Review
- Olive Knoll Ranch (Angels Camp, CA)
- Olsztyñski Klub Rajdowy (Polish)
- Ondernemingskring Roosendaal (Dutch)
- Onderwijskundig Rapport (Dutch)
- Optokinetic Reflex
- Order of the Knights of Rizal
- Oregon Kitemakers Retreat
- Ostrava-Karviná (Czech Republic coal field)
- Ottakar's (UK bookseller)
- Our Karl Rove (blog)
- Outkast Racing
- Yorke Island Airport (Queensland, Australia)
- Ontario Kart Racing Association (Canada)
- Orange Kart Racing Club (Australia)
- Overlee Knolls Recreation Club (Virginia)
- Oklahoma Reserve Force
- Oklahoma Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Obywatelski Komitet Ratowania Krakowa (Polish: Civic Committee Ratowania Krakow)
- Oklahoma Romance Writers of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ottawa Knee Rules are 100% sensitive in a different population of patients from whom they were derived.