Ottawa Area Intermediate School District, Holland: $12,917 for efficient indoor and outdoor lighting, saving 78,994 kWh annually.
What does OAISD stand for?
OAISD stands for Ottawa Area Intermediate School District (Holland, Michigan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ohio Automobile Insurance Plan
- Ontario Assessment Instrument Pool (Ministry of Education; Ontario, Canada)
- Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting
- Objective Assessment of Image Quality
- Office of Assessment and Institutional Research
- Ohio Association for Institutional Research and Planning
- Officer Assignment Information System
- Ohio Association of Independent Schools
- Open Archival Information System (library and information science)
- Opinion, Attitude, and Interest Survey
- Overaction of the Ipsilateral Superior Oblique
- Office of American Indian Trust
- Office of Apprenticeship Information and Training (Washington, DC)
- Ontario Association of Interval and Transition Housing (Canada)
- Old and in the Way
- Omni Air International Virtual (simulations)
- Overseas Absentee Internet Voting (Philippine Commission on Elections)
- Jacksonville, NC, USA (Airport Code)
- Ohio Association for Justice (formerly Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers)
- Olympians Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EMPLOYEES OF THE OTTAWA Area Intermediate School District in southwestern Michigan can check their blood pressure in faculty lounges, attend lunch-and-learn sessions on health topics and get free over-the-counter allergy and heartburn medicines.