It was an umbrella event that hosted the 10th GCC otorhinolaryngology (head and neck surgery), 3rd Emirates Rhinology (nasal health), and 2nd Arab Otology (ear related) and Audiology (hearing) Conferences.
What does ORL stand for?
ORL stands for Otorhinolaryngology (head and neck practice)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ORL
We have 59 other meanings of ORL in our Acronym Attic
- Oak Ridge Kennel Club (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Oude Rooms Katholieke Ziekenhuis (Dutch: Old Roman Catholic Hospital; Groningen, Netherlands)
- Journal for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology and its related specialties
- Office of Residential Life (various universities)
- Olfactory Receptor-Like Protein (neurobiology)
- Olivetti Research Laboratory (AT&T)
- Optical Return Loss
- Ordnance Release Line
- Orlando Executive Airport (Airport Code)
- Oto-Rhino Laryngologie (France)
- Opioid Receptor-Llike 1
- Optimum Repair Level Analysis
- Oral Reading for Language in Aphasia
- Ottawa Region Landlords Association (est. 1987; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Oral Reading for Language in Aphasia with Virtual Therapist
- Orthotic Research and Locomotor Assessment Unit (Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Hospital; Oswestry, England, UK)
- Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
- Ohio Review of Law and Ethics (Ohio University; Athens, OH)
- Office of Residence Life and Housing
- Old Republic Life Insurance Co. (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We further regret that an editing error occurred in the antepenultimate paragraph of the letter entitled 'Some South African universities provide good specialist otorhinolaryngology training' that appeared on page 774 of the October 2012 SAMJ.
Yok Kuan Chew, MS; Jack Pein Cheong, MBBS; Abdullah Khir, MS; Sushil Brito-Mutunayagam, MS; Narayanan Prepageran, FRCS From the Department Otorhinolaryngology, Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia (Dr.
According to founders Mary Lupo, MD (Director for the Dallas Program) and Vic Narurkar, MD (Director of the Los Angeles Program), both programs were well attended by physicians in training for dermatology, plastic surgery, otorhinolaryngology and ophthalmology.
International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 2010; doi: 10.
Specialists in otorhinolaryngology, audiology, and other areas from Europe, China, the US, and Iran cover selecting, preparing, and rehabilitating EAS patients, and topics such as dead zone assessment, the psychophysics of low-frequency hearing, electric-acoustic interaction, speech algorithms, music perception, fitting, and the patient's acceptance, with introductory chapters on cochlear neural reserves, molecular biology, and high-technological electrode development.
The department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and the Sleep Center in this hospital have an international expertise in innovative research for surgical and non-surgical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
The biannual conference, to be held in Bahrain, will discuss Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.