The results of the survey will be presented at a meeting of the Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Society of Japan (ORLJ) opening in Fukuoka on Thursday.
What does ORLJ stand for?
ORLJ stands for Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Society of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Opioid Receptor-Llike 1
- Optimum Repair Level Analysis
- Oral Reading for Language in Aphasia
- Ottawa Region Landlords Association (est. 1987; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Oral Reading for Language in Aphasia with Virtual Therapist
- Orthotic Research and Locomotor Assessment Unit (Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Hospital; Oswestry, England, UK)
- Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
- Ohio Review of Law and Ethics (Ohio University; Athens, OH)
- Office of Residence Life and Housing
- Old Republic Life Insurance Co. (Chicago, IL)
- Office of Residential Life and Learning (Tufts University; Boston, MA)
- Operational Reports - Lessons Learned
- Online RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) Level Migration
- Ocmulgee Regional Library System (Eastman, GA)
- Oxford Record Linkage Study (UK)
- Oconee River Land Trust (Georgia)
- Optical Return Loss Tolerance (transmitters)
- Orienting Responses to Light Tactile Stimulation (physiology)
- Orthotopic Rat Liver Transplantation
- Ozark Regional Land Trust (Missouri)