This definition appears very rarely
and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other definitions for OLSAT
in our Acronym Attic
Samples in periodicals archive:
City schools now screen students for the program by using a weighted combination of the Otis-Lennon School Ability Test (OLSAT) and an assessment of classroom performance called the Gifted Rating Scales.
These tools included the Otis-Lennon School Ability Test [OLSAT], Level 1, as well as a checklist completed by teachers.
The city continued to use the Otis-Lennon School Ability Test (OLSAT), although that test only accounted for 35% of this year's exam; the NNAT took up the other 65%.