Zombies Don't Forgive" is a novel of zombies, as a zombie apocalypse strikes Barracuda Bay, and a lightning strike leave Maddy without the need to breath but otherwise okay.
What does OWOK stand for?
OWOK stands for Otherwise Okay
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Oral Without
- Oriental Women Organization (Pakistan; est. 2003)
- Origin Worlds Online (gaming community site)
- Outdoor Writers of Ohio
- One World One Church (Iowa)
- Our World Our Children (international adoption agency)
- Old World of Darkness (gaming)
- One World One Family (Chelsea, MI)
- Original Wild Ones Forever (motorcycle club)
- Our Water Our Future
- Other Ways of Learning (Europe)
- Ohio Weather Observer Network
- One World One People (Japan)
- On Wings of Song
- Our World Our Say
- Older Women Out There (Rural Women's Network; Australia)
- Office of Wetlands, Oceans, & Watersheds
- Official Women of Wrestling
- Other Worlds of Wonder (pagan organization; Milwaukie, OR)
- Offensive Winning Percentage (baseball; shows how well a player would do if he played every at-bat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hunters found her 49 days later, 30 pounds lighter but otherwise okay.
60 total pounds 13 the facts open 9am-5pm daily parking on street outside and pay and display within 100 yards disabled access steps to toilets, otherwise okay service bright and cheerful but needs more waiting on staff overall great for light bite ?
An ambulance spokeswoman said: "It was quite a severe injury to his arm but he was otherwise okay.
The victim received a graze to the top of his head but is otherwise okay.
I got her out of the car and she was a bit shaken but otherwise okay.
And though he is a little tired from the journey he is otherwise okay.
He's got a few cuts and bruises and it looks as though he's been coursed, but he's otherwise okay.