Most observers believe that these companies are less worried about loss of income from Africa than about the creation of precedents which might hurt them elsewhere -- especially in the United States, where huge amounts of drugs are sold at some of the worlds' highest prices, as the government does not require or negotiate pharmaceutical prices for its citizens, as governments of other industrialized countries do.
What does OIC stand for?
OIC stands for Other Industrialized Countries
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OIC
We have 169 other meanings of OIC in our Acronym Attic
- Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- Organization of the Islamic Conference
- Organizational Identity Construction
- Oriental Insurance Corporation (India)
- ORIX Investment Corporation (Japan)
- Orkney Islands Council
- Orlando Immunology Center (Florida)
- Osaka Ibaraki Campus (Ritsumeikan University; Japan)
- Oslo International Church (Oslo, Norway)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta Congenita
- Other Insurance Carrier (insurance)
- Ottawa Interministerial Council (Canada)
- Overcomers in Christ (ministry)
- Overissue Crew
- Overseas Indian Citizen
- Overseas Instruction in Counseling
- Oral Interpreting Certificate: Comprehensive
- Oral Interpreting Certificate: Spoken to Visible
- Oral Interpreting Certificate: Visible to Spoken
- Office of Initiatives for Culture and the Arts (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It certainly appears that many other industrialized countries have found short-term issues to be a useful instrument for debt management.
And better still than fathers in many other industrialized countries.