com * Brian Duffy, CIO, McLean-Fogg * Eric Rosenzweig, CIO, Garden Fresh Restaurant Corporation * Geoffrey Stevens, CIO, Otay Water District * Ray Rivera, CIO, TASER International * Tato Munoz, Director, IT, DL Evans Bank For more information about the CIO Midmarket Summit, visit the website at www.
What does OWD stand for?
OWD stands for Otay Water District (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OWD
We have 24 other meanings of OWD in our Acronym Attic
- Oberwaltersdorf (Austria)
- Obsessive Werewolf Disorder
- Offender Workforce Development Division (also seen as OWDD; National Institute of Corrections)
- Oil Water Detector (pipeline monitoring)
- One-Way Delay
- Ontario Women's Directorate (Canada)
- Open Water Diver (scuba diving)
- Open Web Design (est. 2005; free web design templates)
- Operating while Disqualified (Wisconsin)
- Organization-Wide Default
- Our Wedding Day
- Overlapping Window Decorrelating
- Workload & Trends Analysis Division (DCAA)
- Ogaden Welfare and Development Association (Ethiopia)
- Ohio Water Development Authority
- Ontarians with Disabilities Act (Canada)
- Office of Water Data Coordination (US Geological Survey)
- old well drilled deeper
- Online Web Data Extraction Based on Access History
- One World Development Group International Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
A HYBRID WHOLESALE-RETAIL lockbox is making life better for San Diego County's Otay Water District.
GROWTH-SENSITIVE SERVICE AREA The Otay Water District serves a population of 206,500 in southeastern San Diego County, including areas of the city of Chula Vista.
Prior to joining the Fallbrook district, Lewinger was general manager of the Otay Water District for 10 years.
With accurate software installation data from TriActive, we analyzed our software license compliance and found in some instances we had too many licenses, and in others we did not have enough," said Bill Jenkins, IT supervisor, Otay water District.
The Otay Water District serves a population of 189,000 in southeastern San Diego County, including rapidly growing areas of the city of Chula Vista.
Model homes will feature water-wise landscaping, signs and brochures, in Otay Water District.
An agreement between Metropolitan, the San Diego County Water Authority and the Otay Water District calls for the expansion of Otay's recycled water distribution system to use an additional 8,515 acre-feet of recycled water produced at the city of San Diego's South Bay Water Reclamation Plant.