Leanne Samuel was appointed chief nursing and midwifery officer when the Southland and Otago District Health Boards (DHBs) were merging to form the Southern DHB in 2010.
What does ODHB stand for?
ODHB stands for Otago District Health Board (New Zealand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ordre Des Humanistes (French: Order of Humanists)
- Oxygen Deficiency Hazard
- Oficina de Derechos Humanos del Arzobispado (Spanish: Archbishop's Human Rights Office)
- Ohio Dental Hygienists' Association
- Oklahoma Dental Hygienists' Association
- Old Deer Hunters Association
- Oregon Dental Hygienists Association
- Ottawa District Hockey Association (Canada)
- Oficina de Derechos Humanos del Arzobispado de Guatemala (Human Rights Office of the Archbishopric of Guatemala)
- Online Disaster and Humanitarian Assistance Portal (Center for Disaster and Humanitarian Assistance Medicine; Uniform Services University of Health Sciences)
- Old Dranesville Hunt Club (Herndon, VA)
- Open Door Health Center (Mankato, MN)
- Orthogonal Dynamic Hill Climbing (algorithm)
- Oxoglutarate Dehydrogenase Complex (biochemistry)
- Obsessive Delusional Heterodoxy Disorder
- Oregon Department of Higher Education
- Organisational Development in Higher Education (UK)
- Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Ethane
- Orden Des Heiligen Grals (German: Order of the Holy Grail; video game guild)
- Officer Dick Head Gets A Black Freaking Eye (Lamb of God song; polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bridget Dickson, MHeaISc (Rehab), BPhty, MNZCP Senior Physiotherapist, ISIS Rehabilitation Ward, Wakari Hospital, Otago District Health Board, Dunedin
Otago District Health Board (DHB) has won two prestigious health and safety awards.
Of the 76 NP applications the Council has received, 26 have been turned down, Liz Langer (right) began work as an NP in psycho-geriatric care with the Otago District Health Board last month.
Dunedin Hospital emergency department nurse Angela Hailes said the forum had been a worthwhile opportunity for nurses to meet government ministers and raise their concerns about safe staffing, access to on-going paid education opportunities, and the flow-on effects of the Government's population-based health funding on the Otago District Health Board.
A proposal that could have disestablished up to 20 full-time equivalent senior nursing positions, including nine nurse educator positions, at Otago District Health Board (DHB) has largely been scrapped, thanks to the efforts of nurses and NZNO.
Up to 20 full-time equivalent senior nursing positions, including nine nurse educator positions, at Otago District Health Board (DHB), could be disestablished in a restructuring proposal aimed at saving $4 million a year.
Otago District Health Board In April the Otago District Health Board chief executive, Brian Rousseau, announced to staff that there would be a review of services and personnel.