com/ About OKO Bank OKO Osuuspankkien Keskuspankki Oyj, better known as OKO Bank, was originally established in 1902 and is a Finnish commercial bank listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange.
What does OKO stand for?
OKO stands for Osuuspankkien Keskuspankki Oyj (Finland bank)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OKO
We have 3 other meanings of OKO in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Numismatic Association
- Okanagan National Forest (Washington)
- Ontario Knowledge Network for Learning (Canada)
- Osrodek Ksztalcenia Na Odleglosc (Polish)
- Obalni Komorni Orkester (Slovenian: Coastal Chamber Orchestra; est. 1983)
- Oborova Kontaktni Organizace (Czech: Departmental Contact Organization)
- Odsjek Krivicne Odbrane (Serbian: Department of Criminal Defense; Ministry of Justice; Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Okemo (Amtrak station code; Okemo, VT)
- Operacij Kriznega Odzivanja (Slovenian: Crisis Response Operations)
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Online (American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons; online education)
- Overleg Kleine Onderwijsverstrekkers (Dutch: Small Talk Education Providers; education reform)
- Omospondia Kypriakon Organoseon Elladas (Federation of Cypriot Organisations in Greece; Athens, Greece)
- Oklahoma Office of Homeland Security
- National Authority for Investigation and Prosecution of Economic and Environmental Crime (Norway)
- Our Kind of Music
- Our Knowledge, Our Power (Popular Technology Workshops; Troy, NY)
- OK Player
- One of a Kind Production
- Onion Knight Project
- Online Kitchen Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
com About OKO Bank OKO Osuuspankkien Keskuspankki Oyj, better known as OKO Bank, was originally established in 1902 and is a Finnish commercial bank listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange.