Gore & Associates (Gore) today reported the first patient enrolled in the GORE[R] Septal Occluder Clinical Study evaluating the safety and efficacy of the new GORE Septal Occluder in the treatment of percutaneous, trancatheter closure of ostium secundum atrial septal defect (ASD).
What does osASD stand for?
osASD stands for Ostium Secundum Atrial Septal Defect
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
- Occupational Skills Analysis System
- Occupational Sleep Apnea Solutions
- Of Soldiers and Saints (band)
- Ohio Scottish Arts School
- Once Saved Always Saved
- Open Source Advance Solutions (Malaysia)
- Open Substation Automation System (power plants)
- Open Systems Accounting Software (Open Systems Holdings Corp., Inc.)
- Oklahoma Substance Abuse Services Alliance
- Office Solution Accelerator for Sarbanes-Oxley (Microsoft)
- Office for the Study of Automotive Transportation
- Oklahoma Subject Area Test (Oklahoma public school teachers testing)
- On-Site Acceptance Test
- On-Site Assessment and Training
- One Step At a Time (George Strait album)
- One Step At a Time (outdoor activity club)
- Open Source Appropriate Technology
- Out-of-Service Analog Test (US DoD)
- Outsourced Assembly and Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indications for Use in the US: The GORE HELEX Septal Occluder is a permanently implanted prosthesis indicated for the percutaneous, transcatheter closure of ostium secundum Atrial Septal Defect (ASD).