Bu calismada OST, Osteoporosis Index of Risk (OSIRIS), Osteoporosis Risk Assessment Instrument (ORAI), ve Simple Calculated Osteoporosis Risk Estimation (SCORE) indekslerinin femur boynu osteoporozunu saptamada daha etkin olduklari bildirilmistir (19).
What does ORAI stand for?
ORAI stands for Osteoporosis Risk Assessment Instrument
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ORAI
We have 1 other meaning of ORAI in our Acronym Attic
- Old Rhodesian Air Force (former colonial military force)
- Orange Regional Arts Foundation (Orange, New South Wales, Australia)
- Osservatorio Regionale Agenti Fisici (Italian: Regional Monitoring of Physical Agents; environmental pollution)
- Overseas Relief and Aid Fund (Australia)
- Ottawa Region APRS (Automated Position Reporting System) Group (ham radio; Ottawa, Canada)
- Oxford Region Airway Group
- Oregon Association of Higher Education and Disability (Oregon State University; higher education preofessionals)
- Operational Research Applied to Health Services (conference)
- Object Recognition and Heuristic Trial-and-Error Experimentation (business methodology)
- Orphans, Refugees and Aid International
- Our Role As Individuals in America's Racial History
- Opportunities and Risks of Artificial Intelligent Systems
- Organization for Research in Artificial Intelligence Systems
- Österreichische Rechtsanwaltskammertag (German; Austria)
- Outstanding Requisition Analysis Report
- Oklahoma Residential Assisted Living Association
- Ohio Regional Association of Law Libraries
- Oak Ridge Alloy (highly enriched uranium metal)
- Associação Rural de Ajuda Mútua
- Off Road Abenteuerreisen Muenchen (German: Off Road Adventure Tours Munich)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also received instruction on using the Osteoporosis Risk Assessment Instrument (ORAI) (13,14) and an ORAI reference pocket card (see Appendix).