Chesky is a past president of the Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California.
What does OPSC stand for?
OPSC stands for Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPSC
We have 8 other meanings of OPSC in our Acronym Attic
- Ouachita Parish School Board Warehouse (West Monroe, LA)
- Office of Public School Construction
- Office of the Public Service Commissioner (Queensland, Australia)
- Ohio Public Service Company
- Optional Protocol on Sale of Children, Child Prostitution, and Child Pornography (UN Convention on the Rights of the Child; UN Children's Fund)
- Oregon Patient Safety Commission (est. 2003)
- Oregon Plumbing Safety Code (laws)
- Oregon Plumbing Specialty Code
- Orissa Public Service Commission (India)
- Orland Park Soccer Club (Orland Park, IL)
- Outpatient Surgical Center (various locations)
- Olympic Public Safety Communications Alliance Network (Clallam County, WA)
- Operations Capability
- Operations Coordinator (US Defense Attache Office)
- Orleans Parish Criminal Sheriff’s Office (Louisiana)
- Operations Subcommittee
- Operator/Operational Communications
- Operations Concept
- Oceanographic Products and Services Division (US NOAA)
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Platform Solutions Division