After leaving Baylor, he worked for the Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas and the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office.
What does OMC stand for?
OMC stands for Osteopathic Medical Center (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMC
We have 250 other meanings of OMC in our Acronym Attic
- Organização Mundial do Comércio (Portuguese: World Trade Organization)
- Organización Mundial del Comercio (Spanish: World Trade Organization)
- Organizational Maintenance Concept
- Organizational Member Council (ANSI term)
- Organizzazione Mondiale del Commercio (Italian: World Trade Organization)
- Oriental Medical Center (Seattle, WA)
- Original Male Character
- Orinoco Mining Company
- Orion Molecular Cloud
- Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd.
- Ostiomeatal Complex (otolaryngology)
- Otara Millionaires Club (musical artist)
- Other Management Controllable
- Our Missing Children (Canada)
- Outboard Marine Corporation
- Outboard Motor Corporation
- Outer Membranes Complex
- Outlaws Motorcycle Club (est. 1935)
- Outpatient Medical Care (various locations)
- Owen Machine Carbine (weapon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He graduated from Des Moines University, Osteopathic Medical Center in Des Moines, Iowa.
Zachariah, PhD, FACB, Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas, Fort Worth, TX), Role of IGF-binding Protein in Prostate Cancer.
He also has held various leadership roles for more than 10 years in Texas at Texas Health Resources, Harris Methodist Health System and Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas in Fort Worth.
STRIKING WORKERS TO HOLD CANDLELIGHT VIGIL AT OSTEOPATHIC MEDICAL CENTER -- 8 P.
He also spent 10 years in Texas as a senior vice president for Texas Health Resources and Harris Methodist Health System, and he was the chief executive officer at Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas in Fort Worth.
DISTRICT 1199C ISSUES ANNOUNCEMENT PHILADELPHIA, July 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The following was released today by District 1199C, National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees, AFSCME, AFL-CIO: District 1199C, National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, announced that it withdrew its four-points settlement agreement with the Osteopathic Medical Center of Philadelphia.
She completed her internal medicine residency at the Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas in 1998 and was board certified in 1999.