Over the coming months, the three organizations will work toward defining a process, format, and timetable for the ACGME to accredit all osteopathic graduate medical education programs currently accredited by the AOA.
What does OGME stand for?
OGME stands for Osteopathic Graduate Medical Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OGME
- Outgoing Message
- Österreichischen Gesellschaft für Meteorologie (Austrian Meteorological Society)
- Oficinas Gerais de Material Aeronáutico (Portugal)
- Old Growth Management Area (forestry industry)
- Office of Geological and Mining Cadaster (Mongolia)
- Oil Gas Mining & Chemicals
- Ottawa Gay Men's Chorus (est. 1986; Ontario, Canada)
- Office of Grants Management and Development (Washington, DC)
- Office of Graduate Medical Education (various universities)
- Oficinas Gerais de Material de Engenharia (Portugal, Army)
- Overseas Game Meat Export (Australia)
- Ocean Grove Memorial Home (Ocean Grove, NJ)
- Orange Grove Monthly Meeting (Pasadena, CA)
- Organization for Gay Military Members (gay rights)
- Orthogonal Gaussian Mixture Model (numeral recognition)
- Ontario Gastrointestinal Multidisciplinary Oncology
- Office of Graduate Minority Programs (various locations)
- Office of Grants Management and Policy
- Open Gateway Management Protocol (software)
- Organelle Genome Megasequencing Program (University of Montreal; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Components of the McLaren system include 7 acute care hospitals, outpatient facilities, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, freestanding dialysis centers, an employed primary care physician network, assisted living facilities, commercial and Medicaid HMOs, home health care, durable medical equipment, allopathic and osteopathic graduate medical education programs, and a wholly-owned medical malpractice insurance company.
Over the coming months, the three organizations will work toward defining a process, format and timetable for ACGME to accredit all osteopathic graduate medical education programs currently accredited by AOA.