And local fave Huck takes part in a fundraiser benefiting the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation.
What does OIF stand for?
OIF stands for Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OIF
We have 48 other meanings of OIF in our Acronym Attic
- Oil in Frame (motorcycle frame design)
- Oman Investment Fund (est. 2006)
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operations Information File
- Optical Internetworking Forum
- Optimist International Foundation (St Louis, MO)
- Optimum Index Factor
- Oracle Identity Federation
- Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie (French: International Organization of Francophonie)
- Osho International Foundation (Switzerland)
- Output Interface
- Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom
- Oil Industry Finance Association (UK)
- Oklahoma Industrial Finance Authority
- Oriental International Football Association (Guangzhou, China)
- Oman Investment & Finance Company
- Overseas Indian Facilitation Center (est. 2007; Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs; India)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta Federation Europe
- Ohio Independent Film Festival
- Orlando International Fringe Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
Heller An Shapiro Executive Director, Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation, Gaithersburg, Maryland Department managers work with our staff to develop two or three individual goals and objectives beyond each person's general responsibilities.
National Institutes of Health Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases National Resource Center and the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation.
The quality of care at Shriners Hospitals for patients with OI is unprecedented," said Heller An Shapiro, executive director of the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation.
Among the planned activities during the week, Shriners Hospitals for Children, working with the Pediatric Society of North America and the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation, has launched an informational campaign to heighten awareness of osteogenesis imperfecta (brittle bone disease.
He also has served on a number of medical advisory boards including the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation, the American Academy of Physician Assistants, the University of Wisconsin Health Economics Research Center and the American Academy of Child Health Associates and is a member of more than a dozen medical societies and associations.