1978) Renal osmol clearance during prolonged heavy exercise.
What does OSM stand for?
OSM stands for Osmol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OSM
We have 176 other meanings of OSM in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Switch Module
- Oral Satisfaction Market
- Orchestre Symphonique de Montréal (French: Montreal Symphonic Orchestra)
- Orchid Society of Minnesota
- Order of St. Michael (chivalric order)
- Order of the Secret Monitor
- Order of the Servants of Mary, Servites (religious order)
- Ordinis Servorum/Servarum Mariae (Latin: Order of Servants of Mary)
- Oregon Steel Mills, Inc.
- Organisation Science and Marketing (various locations)
- Output Signal Management
- Output Space Mapping
- Outsourced Sales and Marketing
- Overseas Students Mission (Charlottesville, VA)
- The Original SoupMan (Staten Island, NY; est. 1984)
- Office of Safety and Mission Assurance (NASA)
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- One Square Meter Array
- Ontario Sheep Marketing Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Utility of the serum osmol gap in the diagnosis of methanol or ethylene glycol ingestion.
14) Although it is conventionally believed that an OG of less than 10 mOsm/L is normal, other authors have found that the range of normal osmol values within the population is large (-5 to +15 mOsm/L).