Saying it is a project for building empathy, a student at Osmangazi University, Serhat Kynaly, said it is the best possible way to understand disabled people's feelings as well as problems.
What does OGU stand for?
OGU stands for Osmangazi University (Eskisehir, Turkey)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OGU
We have 7 other meanings of OGU in our Acronym Attic
- Open General Transhipment Licence (UK)
- Oklahoma Government Telecommunications Network
- Olfactory-Globular Tract Neuropil
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Technologiepolitik (Vienna, Austria)
- Office of the Gene Technology Regulator
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
- Old Girls Union
- Oral or Genital Ulceration (medical condition)
- Organic Geochemistry Unit (University of Bristol; UK)
- Osaka Gakuin University (Japan)
- Outgoing Unit (US Navy)
- Overall Glucose Utilization (endocrinology)
- Oregon GPS (Global Positioning System) Users Group (est. 1988)
- Ottawa Grass Users Group (Canada)
- Oil & Gas United Kingdom (energy industry)
- Shell Global Solutions (US) Inc.
- Ocean Going Vessel (shipping)
- Ogg Video (file extension)
- Old Gaming Veterans
- Oocyte with Germinal Vesicle (histology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About 100 Turkish academics and scholars specialising in Turkish-Arab relations are attending the event, organised by the Strategic Thinking Institute, the Centre for Civilisation Studies and Dialogue of Cultures, Cairo University and the Middle Eastern Studies & Co-operation Centre at Osmangazi University.
Informed consent was obtained from each patient in accordance with the study protocol, and the ethics committee of Medical Faculty, Eskisehir Osmangazi University, Eskisehir approved this study.
Ilknur Ak Sivrikoz, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Eskisehir Osmangazi University, School of Medicine, Eskisehir, Turkey Phone: +90 222 239 29 79 E-mail: ilknur_ak@yahoo.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] [FIGURE 2 OMITTED] The study protocol was approved by the Ethics Committee of Osmangazi University Medical Faculty, and a consent form was signed by each study patient.
Method Participants The population was composed of 3366 university students attending to Faculty of Education at Anadolu and Osmangazi University that are two universities in Eskisehir, Turkey.
A total of 42 patients with idiopathic epilepsy, followed at the Department of Neurology in Eskisehir Osmangazi University Medical Faculty, were studied.
Acknowledgements The study was supported by Eskisehir Osmangazi University Scientific Research Projects Committee (Project number: 200419025).