YONEYUKI SUGITA (A More Independent Japan, page 22) associate professor of American history at Osaka University of Foreign Studies, received his Ph.
What does OUFS stand for?
OUFS stands for Osaka University of Foreign Studies (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OUFS
- Oxford University First Aid Unit
- Ontario Urban Forest Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Uniform Fire Code
- Ourimbah University Football Club (Ourimbah, NSW, Australia)
- Oxford United Football Club
- Oxford University Film Foundation (UK; est. 1981)
- Open Until Further Notice
- Okayama University Formula Project (Japan)
- Optimum Uncertain Field Processor
- Operable Unit Feasibility Study
- Ossining Union Free School District (Ossining, New York)
- Oxford University Foreign Service Programme (Department of International Development; University of Oxford; Oxford, England, UK)
- Office User Group (Microsoft Office users)
- Online Database Users Group
- Operational User Group
- Oracle Users Group
- Osaka Uoichiba Group (Japan)
- Overseas Union Garden (Kuala Lumpur)
- Own Use Gas
- Oahu Urban Garden Center (University of Hawai'i at Manoa; Honolulu, HI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, he attended the Osaka University of Foreign Studies in Osaka, Japan, where he completed a six-month-long Japanese language immersion program.
26 Kyodo Osaka University of Foreign Studies issued a warning last year to a 52-year-old male professor for insulting a 30-year-old female graduate student in a letter to another graduate school she was seeking a transfer, sources familiar with the case said Thursday.
Shiba studied Mongolian at the Osaka University of Foreign Studies and wrote many works on Mongolia.