Zaghib was a guest researcher at the Japanese Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) and at the Osaka National Research Institute (ONRI).
What does ONRI stand for?
ONRI stands for Osaka National Research Institute (Osaka, Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ONRI
We have 3 other meanings of ONRI in our Acronym Attic
- Ottauquechee Natural Resources Conservation District (Vermont)
- Office of Natural Resource Damages (Natural and Historic Resources Program; New Jersey)
- Office of Naval Research Detachment
- Office of Natural Resources and Environmental Policy and Planning (Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment; Thailand)
- Office of Naval Research European Office
- Office of Naval Research Far East
- Office of Naval Research Global
- Office of Naval Research Geography Branch
- Old Negev Research Institute (Egyptian writings)
- Oregon Natural Resources Institute (Oregon State University)
- Office of Naval Research International Field Office
- Ontario Network on the Regional Innovation System (collective learning assessment; Ontario, Canada)
- Office of Naval Research, London
- Ospedale Nuovo Regina Margherita (Italian: New Hospital of Queen Margherita)
- Off-Nominal Requirement
- Office of Natural Resource Restoration (New Jersey)
- Office of Natural Resources Revenue (US DOI)
- Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research
- Office of Naval Research Resident Representative
- Ontario Nest Records Scheme (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While recreating quasi-weightlessness on Earth is nothing new, the group -- made up of researchers at Tohoku University's Institute for Materials Research and the Osaka National Research Institute -- has demonstrated its practical application in materials research.