The Osaka Municipal Technical Research Institute said Tuesday it has developed a plastic that can conduct heat about 100 times more efficiently than conventional plastics.
What does OMTRI stand for?
OMTRI stands for Osaka Municipal Technical Research Institute (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Open Mobile Terminal Platform
- Open Modular Telematic Platform
- Over-Molded Thin Package
- Ohio Modified Tractor Pullers Association
- Open Mobile Terminal Platform Alliance
- Obligatory Motor Third Party Liability (insurance; Russia)
- Officer Master Tape Record
- Omniture, Inc (stock symbol)
- Ontario Ministry of Tourism and Recreation (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Organizational Maintenance Test Requirement Document
- Oklahoma Music Theory Round Table (Oklahoma University; Norman, OK)
- Office Management and Technical Services (Canada)
- On-Board Mobile Telephone System (aviation)
- Open Market Treasury Securities (investment option)
- Operational Maintenance and Test
- Operational Maneuver from the Sea (US Navy and US Marine Corps)
- Order Management and Trading System
- Organizational Maintenance Test Set
- Organizational Maintenance Test Station
- On Mission to Share Jesus (North American Mission Board; Georgia)