Dubai: The Bauerfeind Centre, a state-of-the-art retail unit for orthotics and prosthetics at Rashid Hospital is officially opened to ensure patients with special needs get timely access to high quality equipment and services either in the country or from abroad.
What does ONP stand for?
ONP stands for Orthotics and Prosthetics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ONP
We have 39 other meanings of ONP in our Acronym Attic
- Old Newspapers (pulp and paper inustry)
- Olympic National Park
- Omega Natural Polarity (India)
- Omron Network Products (Pleasanton, CA)
- One Nation Party
- One Night Process
- Open Network Provision(ing)
- Operation Na Pali (gaming)
- Optical Network Protector (Delaire)
- Organized Noize Productions, Inc.
- Ohio News Photographers Association (Akron, OH)
- Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association
- Oregon Nutrition Policy Alliance (est. 2004)
- Office National de Publication et Communication (France)
- Open Notes Picture Database
- Oficina Nacional de Procesos Electorales (Spanish: National Office of Electoral Processes; Peru)
- Ontario Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (Canada)
- Office of the National Education Primary Commission (Thailand)
- Omega Nu Phi Educational Center (Houston, TX)
- Operational Nuclear Planning Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: A state-of-the-art retail centre for orthotics and prosthetics located in Rashid Hospital was inaugurated on Sunday.
From this meeting arose of the present day American Orthotics and Prosthetics Association.
Orthotics and prosthetics workers create replacement limbs or strengthen existing ones using materials that are both strong and light.
STUDENTS IN THE ORTHOTICS and Prosthetics Technician Program at Oklahoma State University-Okmulgee are developing multiple skill sets coveted by employers that will land them jobs in the industry as technicians, fitters or pedorthists.
Thorofare, NJ) has ceased publication of "O&P (Orthotics & Prosthetics) World," a quarterly title for medical professionals working in the field of orthotics and prosthetics.
Vivas and his three teammates - two amputees and his employer from Active Life Orthotics and Prosthetics - participated in the 18-hole tournament because they love to golf and to show people that amputees can do such things.
Launching this month, the Orthotics and Prosthetics Centralized Application Service (OPCAS) is currently enrolling schools with accredited O&P programs into the service.